Merry Christmas Blog Fam

Hello Everyone
Merry Christmas!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
Were you up to anything nice, fun and interesting or you were just chilling?
Do you have a Christmas tradition or you really just coast on the day?
May the promise of Christ's birth be fulfilled in our lives.
May we continue to enjoy the joy, love and peace that comes from knowing God and all the wonders and beauties He has in store for us in Jesus name, Amen!!!

Before I begin all my grammar, let me apologise for being MIA again for 2 weeks.
I had some emergency official commitments that made the post of December 12th almost impossible.
Then by December 19th, let's just say I had other personal/family responsibilities.
Today was supposed to be the last post for 2017 but clearly, apart from this one I still have 2 more posts to complete the 52 posts for this year. I will figure out how the posts will be complete before the end of this year, so help me God.

I told you guys that I was really looking forward to attending carol services right?
Initially, I planned to attend 5 proper carols but I could only make it to 2.
Far better than 0 from last year.
To console myself, in my mind I'm counting my church Christmas service and our family Christmas day prayers as semi-carols. So do you think they can be counted?

Honestly, I had already forgotten that today is Tuesday.
Guess who reminded me?
Mrs Onaks.
She was really looking forward to reading the post for today so imagine she was disappointed when she asked me what is happening on Tuesday and I gave a completely unrelated answer.

As we begin to draw the curtains on 2017, it is my prayer that He who began a good work in you will faithfully complete all that He started this year.
"The end of a matter is better than its beginning..."
Ecclesiastes 7:8a (New International Version)

Have a wonderful evening.
Already looking forward to writing to you again.
Loads of love, hugs and kisses,
Miss Onakz... 

Comments