December Fourth: Day Four

Hello People
How are you doing?
How are preparations for the end of the year activities?
So far, I have found 3 carol services to attend.
December 10th, 17th and 20th
I am really looking forward to the Nine Lessons and the Carols.

Sometime in November, it occurred me that from my Facebook contacts, 2 "friends" had journeyed into eternity. Both of them live in the UK and I spent considerable time with them on my last visit. I still continue to spend considerable time looking at their Facebook pages and wondering how and why they left quite soon. Just yesterday again, I was just breezing through Facebook and I saw people commenting on another friend's page and was thinking "oh, it's his birthday". Only for me to read one of the messages and see "he is gone"..."rest in peace" and I just started to wonder again. So I am 3 "friends" less on Facebook and in real life, some people so dear to me have also departed. 

As a tribute to all those dearly departed, please enjoy this hymn

For those of us still here,
"We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work."
John 9: 4 (New Living Translation)

It is my prayer that none of us will loose anyone again this year in Jesus name. We will also not have any cause to mourn for anyone or for any reason. We too shall also fulfil the number of our days and all shall be well with us. Amen!!!

Have a fantastic Monday
Loads of love, hugs and kisses.
Miss Onakz... 

Comments

  1. Amen.. May the souls of the dearly departed Rest In Peace

    Like play, the year is coming to an end o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!!
      Yes o. December is really in full swing.

      Delete

Post a Comment