December Third: Day Three

Hello People
It's beautiful Sunday Morning 
How are you doing?
Exciting Saturday?
Well, I spent quite a bit of time on the road yesterday so I am very grateful for journey mercies.

One of the movies I really enjoyed watching this year has to be The Shack. It is about a man that got to meet with and have a relationship with God. It is based on the book written by William Paul Young. By meeting with God, he spent the weekend with the Trinity. Met and spoke to the God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit


Honestly, I really want to review it or summarise it but I'm not sure I will do the justice required. If you would, please just read it yourself if you have not already done so and/or watch the movie.

For me, the part that struck most in the movie was when his time at the shack was almost over and he was asked if he wanted to go back to his family or stay with them. While he was still contemplating and needed to know if they would leave him if he left the shack, the 3 of them answered individually "I always was", "I always am", "I always will be". 

Isn't it amazing that whether on a beautiful Sunday, stressful Monday, smack bang in the middle of Wednesday or on a chilled out Friday evening, we have God with us?

"...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28: 20 (New International Version)

Have a day knowing simply that God is with you, ALWAYS
The 3 have got you at all times on all days.
Loads of love, hugs and kisses
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Thanks Tola for this, I must see the movie this week. Sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Chinemerem for reading. Please do. It is a really good one. You will enjoy it.

      Delete

Post a Comment