December Seventh: Day Seven

Hello People
How are you doing?
Have you enjoyed the posts this week?
Did you miss any of the days? 
Please feel very free to catch up.
Like play, like play, we are already in the semi finale.
After this post, it is just ONE more post to end our week long romance.
We will be back to our weekly posts till December 26, when we would have our last post for 2017.
Am I already feeling nostalgic about posting daily?
Well, it has been a real honour sharing with you.

I met a guy a while ago, in my mind I said "God, he's such a cool person. I won't mind if he is the one." A while later, the person started to do somethings that I couldn't stand like not being considerate or something as simple as not being kind. There and then, I just told God, "Hewo!!! Chai, Father, I'm back o. I know I have made a mistake. I no want. I can't even deal." This scenario has happened to me more than once. Therefore going forward, anytime I see someone and the butterflies in my stomach want to develop wings, I just say "Father, over to you. Please let Your will be done in my heart and in my marriage." Although I may sometimes still stalk on Facebook or Instagram (covers face with palms), I notice that whenever the feeling are just based on my self absorbed interests or only how cool I think the person is, those feelings just fizzle out. 

Now, let's read:
This is what the LORD commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad: ‘Let them marry whom they think best, only they shall marry within the clan of the tribe of their father.
(English Standard Version)
Underlined for emphasis

Sometimes, in a quest to settle down, we begin to think of what people will say about our spouses.
Is he trendy enough for "them"?
Would "they" think he is good enough?
Will "they" approve of him?
Will he get along with "them?

But the bible is clear, "...whom they think best...only they shall marry within the tribe of their father."
So while all these questions are really good and worth knowing, I think what is most important is that you should ask yourself are:
"Is he the best for you?"
Not your friends, not your family, not your church, not your ancestors. The question is YOU. The answer should also be good enough for you.
"Is he of your Father's household?"
Not aspiring member, not a soon to be member, not a non-member you want to enrol.
As a member of your Father's household, you must also share in the same values. 

And for those of us that carry microscopes to analyse other people's relationships and marriages, stop it!!!
He is her husband, not yours.
She is his wife, not yours.
As long as it isn’t a dangerous one, please learn to mind your own business.

Have a fantastic week people
Without any drama
Loads of love, hugs and kisses
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Such a stern warming at the end. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o.. it's really mind your business and close your mouth 😀😀
    Beautiful post 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment