Your Grace

Its not in the family you were born into nor the one to belong to
Its not in the church you attend nor the role you play there
Its not in the school you attended nor the grades you made
Nor the understanding, wisdom or knowledge you have acquired
Its not in the friends you keep nor the company you enjoy
Its not in the way you dress nor the high moral standards you possess
Its not a drama
So I'm very sorry to inform you
No one can act you part
Its a thing of the heart
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”Jeremiah 17: 10
Its your race,
Its your relationship with the Master
The Lord begins from the heart
Its a thing that flows from the inside
Affecting all you are, not the other way round
All I can think to say at this moment is
"Lord, I thank You so much for one thing, Your Grace"
The grace that made me yours even in my filth
The grace that formed me in my mother's womb
The grace that orders my steps
The grace that cleanses my heart
The grace that hugs me and would never let me go

Comments

Post a Comment