365 and Counting

This has been quite amazing
It is a year I started here and although it doesn't seem like yesterday,
365 days (hmmmmmm)
I vividly remember my table in Flat 7 Room 5
Sitting and reading so many blogs with a lot of thoughts jumping around my mind
I finally registered and in a few moments, my first post was up

It's been a beautiful journey all through
Days of looking to myself and thinking
Days of too many sighs the ink can't express

Days I wrote for boredom
Days I wrote to dispose my thoughts
Days I wrote to free my mind

I followed my statistics and comments on end
I read this blog to motivate me
I read to see days I had fallen out of line
I write and read for faith
For hope
For joy
In laughter
In sadness

Blogger is one place I find release
I write my thoughts for myself first
To identify and understand them
Then publish for you, my friends to read
It has been an amazing journey as you know
It has been a whole year I started here

Hurray!!! It has been 365 amazing days on blogger
I yearn to have more thoughts 
I love to learn more
I live to write more

Prayer: Lord, thank You for this little journey. I've been up this hill because You choose it. I'm very grateful for how far I have gone. I love to thank You for the other 365 days I'll be here. Be glorified forever, Amen. 

Comments

  1. Yay!!!! \:D/ This blog has blessed me so much still can't believe 365 days passed just like that. More of these beautiful pieces for the next 365 days to come. May God bless you greatly in return and grant you your hearts desires AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say time flies when you're having fun, WOW! its been a year. God continue to grant you more inspiration to write(AMEN). May you continually flourish to have more thoughts, to learn more and to write more as you'd love to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flourishing Pillar24 August 2011 at 11:53

    I had to go back to read the 'Single and Dreaming' again and then glanced over the 'thoughts from my mind' series. Seems like yesterday! God greatly increase you. this journey just began :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on one year, it is not easy but consistency is a good skill to build through blogging. And looking through the top posts, I remember some really good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing and encouraging. sometimes all you have to do is start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment