Oops!!! I Just Remembered

Hello People
How are you doing?
How was your week?
Yes, you are reading from me today.
And yes again, you are right, it is Friday.
Final yes, there was a post this Tuesday so this isn't my first post this week.

I love this dose of surprise that I have just given you today but the moment truth is that 9 posts between now and December 31, 2017. Hmmm... 
I counted the remaining weeks this year and we have only 7 left and I intend to write 15 posts in this period. So while I am still working out a reasonable logic for my outstanding posts and the ones remaining for this year, let me just use this opportunity to reduce the outstanding posts to 8. Gentlemen and ladies, please enjoy the 37th post on this blog for year 2017.

First of though, this Tuesday's post really made me smile and I mean it. Guess why? My 2 sisters commented on one post and it was really fun reliving our fights and some childhood memories...hahaha. Hope you enjoyed it too. Well, I will also not let this opportunity pass without telling you "Thank you very much". I appreciate you daily and every time I think that you've taken out time to read this blog's posts, I am chuffed.

As you are all aware, I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. It's so bad that I must watch an episode maximum the following day after it has been aired on American TV and I live in Nigeria. Imagine that! And so since I do not want to give more money than necessary to my Internet Service Provider, I usually wake up super early on Fridays so I can watch the episode before I begin my day since browsing the internet between 1am and 7am is free and today was no exception. Anyway, that is not the topic for discussion.

After watching yesterday's episode, there was still a while before daylight so I decided to do one of the things that this girl enjoys doing, online shopping. You see, I went to the first website and guess what, I remembered. I remembered the days my options were quite limited. I remembered the days I refined my search to only a few things. I looked at myself and remembered. 

Remembered days, 
Remembered seasons, 
Remembered challenges that God brought me through. 
Remembered His grace, 
Remembered His mercy,
And above all, Miss Onakz remembered God's love. 

You see, there is no need to bore you with some details, but I am very much aware that it is the love of the Father that has brought me here and brought me here today and now. So before I begin to sound all over my head, I am just a very grateful Miss Onakz and I invite you to be introspective for a moment today. 

What seems different?
What seems extra?
What has God added to you?
What life hurdles has He crossed for you and with you?
What successes have you achieved so far?

Just cast your mind back. 
Maybe to yesterday, maybe January, maybe last year or last decade or your childhood. 
Even your birth perhaps.
What reminds you of the Father's love?
Let the memory sink in while I leave you with this wonderful hymn that has been on my mind for a while now.


Have a wonderful weekend people
Basking in the gracious love of the Father
Loads of hugs and kisses from this loving heart
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. I am so glad that Jesus loves me!!!
    Casting my mind back to how the year started, I can say that again and again. The twins are a constant reminder of this. Beautiful post, didn't realize it was just 7 weeks till the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o, Jesus LOVES You...xxx
      I'm telling you, only 7. It was blogging that made me count.
      Thanks a lot Bus.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad too to know that Jesus loves me. My heart always leaps for Joy when I think of His love and how far He has brought me. Have a good weekend dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Chinemerem, thank you so much.
      As in, the love of Jesus is amazinggggggg.

      Delete
  3. So true. Many times as human beings, we tend to lose focus of all the wonderful things the father has done for us. This is a note to myself to count my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o. We often forget. We get too preoccupied with our current issues that we forget what God has done for us.
      Count them & make them sink it.
      Thanks a lot Debbie. I really appreciate.

      Delete

Post a Comment