It's This Masterpiece

Hello People
How are you doing?
Restful weekend?
Great Monday?
Well, I rested quite this weekend.

First, it was BankyW and Adesua's wedding that broke the internet on Saturday, and Monday came in with another good news of the engagement between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Isn't that just beautiful?
For everyone trusting God for good news this season, it is my prayer that our dear Father will cause everything to work out in your favour and that you will receive the good news you have long expected in Jesus name, Amen!!!
I pray in particular for those of us looking onto God for the gift of marriage; this season, may we receive that amazing gift from our dear Father. May He lead you aright and cause us to walk in His perfect will for us in Jesus name, Amen!!!

By the way, I have finally figured it out!
How to make the 52 posts this year. 
Isn't that worth a public service announcement?!
Between the 1st and 8th of December, I will be posting daily.
So help me God!!!
Please watch this space even if you don't get any personal notifications from me.

So now, let's just briefly wrap this up.
Since last week's post, what have you continued to believe about yourself?
What do you now believe?
Are you still being sold any lies on your identity?
Do you still need any reassurance on your worth?
Does the knowledge of your value still remain unsure?
Well, I guess not but let us just look at Ephesians 2: 10 "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." (New Living Translation).

Now, let us conclude with this beautiful song that always reminds me of my identity.
I hope you enjoy it too and it reminds you that your are outstanding.


As you go into this week ladies and gentlemen, in addition to being gorgeous, please remember that you are a master piece. 
Unique and brilliantly awesome in every single way.
Have an amazing week.

Loads of hugs and kisses from this loving heart as always,
Miss Onakz...

Comments