Not Your Type of Ordely

Hello People
How are you doing?
What has been happening to you in the last two weeks?
Was missing me last week part of it?

Hmmmm, last week I had the full intention of putting up a post. In fact, I already had quite a few drafts. All that was needed was editing but work deadline came along. There is a task that has seemed quite difficult in the last few months. In fact, at a point it was one of my prayer points. But last week, I had to do some demonstration of the solution. I am super grateful and glad that a solution was in sight.... Let me not bore you too much with my work life.

Honestly, this morning while on my way to the office, I started to panic and it was not for work o. Can you guess why I was panicking then? It was because of you my darling. I was actively thinking of how it seemed like I was going to disappoint you again today by not putting up a post. It would have been double disappointment seeing that there was none last week too. Just then , another thought came to my mind "why not maximise the transit?" Therefore this post is being written, typed and hopefully published on my way to work. Please bear with me if you see any grammatical blunders.

In the last few years, I haven't spent so much time at home. My job requires that I keep moving from place to place. This implies that in my absence, my folks are free to go into my room to do some tidying or adjustments. But sometimes, before I leave my room, I make a conscious effort to put some order to it. Remove this, turn that off, put this away, fold that... Sure you are getting a picture now.
Anyway, I usually see some adjustments immediately I open the door to my room when I return. Somethings have been removed, displaced or added and my typical first impression is "who has scattered my room?" Or "this is not how I left my room o." But upon close examination, I realised that the things added for example are also mine.  Maybe clothes that were not in my room before I  left. Maybe I left them in the laundry or my sister washed some of my clothes for me while I was away or the shoes I left in the car has been brought to my room or it is just a cute gift waiting on my bed.

Sometimes with life, things happen that make you begin to think "this is not supposed to happen or I thought I had this bit covered or this is just not what I planned for." Oh well, just chill. While you are focused on other things, God is putting your life in order and it really may not be the order you planned for. Truly, most times, it is not. It's His thoughts, His plans, His order. You will notice the difference, but it is for greater and better.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29: 11 (New Living Translation)

Have a wonderful week people.
Enjoying the order God is making out of your arranged life
Being sure that in the end, everything will come together beautifully well.
With constant trailer loads of love, hugs and kisses as always
From me to you
Miss Onakz...xxx

Comments

  1. Nice one Tola. Truly, God has a perfect plan for each of us but a lot of times when those changes come (Which often will eventually end in praise) we seem to question Him if He's really the one at work. May God increase our faith in Him to always believe all things will work out for our good. Remain blessed sis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment