Be Sure It's a Season

Hello People
How was your week?
Hope you are doing great.
Is life really good?
Is work truly going very ok?
Are your plans for this year still all coming together?
Is all really well?

Real reasons why I am asking is because I am beginning to feel overwhelmed or is there also a lonely feeling somewhere too? Can you remember some months ago, I said I was having some issues with work and it was getting to me? Quite a number of the issues have been resolved, but guess what? I still need to effectively close them out.
I feel like I need copies of myself in various places so I can move forward significantly.
That is work alone o. Imagine what the other aspects of my life require.

Have you been overwhelmed a lot this year?
Does it feel like a lot of motion and no movement for you?
Guess what?
You aren't alone.
Even the best of human beings have their seasons.

Corn takes 60 to 100 days from it being planted to harvest right?
And it is typically eaten in the summer period here in Nigeria.
Imagine you felt like eating corn in June, when would the earliest and latest time for planting be?
Also imagine, if you wanted to eat corn in February but you did not want to invest in any technology to make the corn grow right. At the peak of the heat and harmattan in Lagos, you just planted some grains of corn and did not care about watering it. In your simple agricultural logic, would it grow?
All I am just saying is that irrespective of what you are going through, time and season play a very important factor.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3: 1 (King James Version)

We all know that simple memory verse now. But please try to read it again. 
No rush. 
Word for word. 
With this lonely and overwhelming feeling, my prayer to God yesterday was "Father, this seems very hard now. I know it is a season and You know and understand everything. But please, when it is over, let me understand this season and see the good you have in it."

Happy August!!!
For the first time in a while, I am appreciating again the beauty of newness.
To those of us going through somethings, may August usher in a newness and freshness that makes the previous season's pains go away.

Loads of love, hugs and kisses from me to you.
As always,
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. I see.... Have a positive outlook and smile, see the good sides to everything and every situation and with God... You will pull through with a great smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Thanks namesake.
    I can totally relate on the overwhelming feeling. We shall pull thru this season. It shall end in praise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment