Would You Recognise Raw Gold

Hello People
Just as I was about to start typing this week's post, I remembered a song we used to sing a while ago
"Hello everybody, hope you are feeling fine..."
Do you remember the song? I really hope you are feeling good and well today.

Has 2017 fully started for you or you are still coasting from the holiday?
Well for me, I officially fully resumed life yesterday. (My manager must not hear this). I gave myself a long break for the holiday and it was quite hard getting back to work yesterday. I also gave myself a break from #fitfam too and resuming from that one is even harder than resuming for work. I think my fitness holiday started long before my actual holiday. Anyway, in this 2017, God will help me and I will reach all my goals...Amen!!!

I was thinking to myself a while ago about how one of my role models had struck gold with her life; her husband, career, finances, ministry, family and business. I looked at a few things I knew she had and thought to myself "Wow, this woman has really hammered. See her gold all around." Whilst I was still drooling and admiring her, I heard in my heart the Holy Spirit say to me "Would you recognise it if I gave you raw gold too?"

When gold is found in its rawest state, it is not as shiny and as desirable as a lot of us would want it to be. It still has to undergo a lot of processes to come forth beautiful, sparkly and shiny. It is the processing that makes it more desirable to have.

You and I looking at our lives with its different aspects - spiritual, family, academic, career, business, relationships and other social interactions, are living on gold you know. But we all have to work hard (and sometimes, through very difficult times) to process the gold to make it more desirable to yourself and others. 

The interest with which people look at a first class (or distinction) graduate is the beautiful gold the person has produced from their  "raw academic gold". The respect accorded the Director (or owner or manager or supervisor or fantastic employee) of a renowned company is the successful processing the person has done with their career (or employment or business). In addition, the fascination that people look at the spouse (husband or wife) of a successful marriage is a show of the sacrifice, dedication and hard work used to process the marriage.

2017 has already commenced my beautiful people, and it is really raw gold. In what ways are you processing the year with the full opportunities in it so that it would give you a beautiful and shiny one by December 2017.

Have a wonderful week people
Planning and processing 2017 with the help of God so that it will be the most amazing one you have ever enjoyed till date.
As usual, I am sending to you trailer loads of love, hugs and kisses.
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. This post really got me inspired. With God on our side, we'll also strike gold. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Debola. Amen!!!
      We will. Even the best of gold is our portion.
      I really appreciate.

      Delete
  2. Really love this post Miss Onakz...thinking of all the raw gold in my possession right now thanks to God...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Tayo. Yes o, think about them all and work towards polishing them so we all can admire them too...Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment