My Call

It all seems easy
"I can handle it" My mind keeps speaking
"This has happened before" I think
"I'm mature enough" My soul sings

Life seems a movie
A well scripted play with its acts and scenes
Seems I have read it and rehearsed it a lot
I remember its lines
And play its emotions so well
It seems all perfect

Then I realise my strength is faint
My throat is sore
And my voice weak
I fail to stand
I fail to fight
I need some help

Left and right I search
For help from friends
And help from all
I search and search
But do not find
Just then I remember
One more place

My Maker, My Redeemer, My Friend
He gives needs
Hears my cries
Wipes my tears
And heals my wounds

A lot of times I err
A million times I wrong
But realise He would always want me back
With my very last strength I say
"Father hear me as I call"

And now, I smile, I sing and I say
"I'm proud to be my Father's child"
Because I'm sure He lives right in me.


*Image gotten from google.com



Comments

  1. Great work! Keep it up...it touched my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching.....welcome to blogsville & tnx 4 following me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment