Solutions: Coming Soon!!!

Hello People
How are you doing?
Hope you had a beautiful week so far.
By beautiful, I mean happy, determined and fruitful.
No serious headaches or heartaches.
If you did, great!
If you didn't or haven't, don't worry, there are still better days ahead.
A lot can still happen.
In fact, a lot will still happen.
Just keep at it.

Let me tell you something about work or is it me?
Some weeks ago, I was really upset and it was for a long time.
Had a number of big issues with work.
Almost everything I was responsible for was not just fine.
I had escalated the issues but guess what, it was still my responsibility to resolve those issues.
Haba
Why?
At that point, I was drained physically, mentally and emotionally.

But guess what?
Last week Friday came and like a dream one of my MAJOR headache, temperature raising and heartache giving issues was resolved.
In my heart, I was (I still am even one week later) dancing acrobatics and somersaulting just because of the solution for one problem.
I also believe that I will resolve the other issues soon.
This is my encouragement post to you.
Things can and will get better.

"Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.
Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth.
If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth, and if a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie.
He who observes the wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap."
Ecclesiastes 11: 1 - 4 (English Standard Version)

As you go into this weekend and next week.
Don't worry about the issues (major or minor) or even the disasters.
You will find the solution soon.
But it is important to keep doing what you are doing right.
Despite all (the drama, stress, environment...and everything)

Since I am posting this on Friday morning,
Have a wonderful/beautiful/amazing weekend
Loads of love, hugs and kisses as always
Miss Onakz...

Comments