Enjoy the "Ugly" Process

Hello People
How are you doing?
Hope you are very well
April's end is just 4 days away...Wow!!!
Well, in April 2016 I started writing posts again after disappearing for 2 years. I was Compelled to Birth Again. Maybe that's why April is special here.
Thank you so much for being on this journey with me since then. More thanks to those that have been here since the beginning. I also say a big welcome to everyone that is just joining us.

As I was getting ready for the day this morning, a simple 7 lettered English word dropped in my mind and the word is........ PROCESS. To be honest, I had been reading and watching a few things of late and most of them have talked about life's processes. So I thought to myself, oh then the blog post for this week will be on process. Not long after, I read something on Instagram and thought it would be useful to my sister and sent it to her. She responded and I explained what I thought about the post and how it affected her, then wrote 'Enjoy the "ugly" process'.

You see, as a person I hate processes. If I have an issue, I would go directly to the person that can resolve the problem irrespective of the bureaucracy involved in or around the situation. I have been called out on this a number of times. Also, a more personal journey for me will be weight loss. It has been on my year plan for some time now. I lose a few kilos and get upset that it is taking too long then get off the #fitfam band wagon. A little while down the line, I am angry again that I have added weight and start #fitfam again. Why so?

I just enjoy getting results instantly. However, some things are determined to take longer. A career isn't built in a second. Even simple things like friendships take time to evolve and mature. How much more good academic results, inventions, purpose, marriage, weight loss and anything you really want to achieve or get done asap. In all honesty, some things will only be figured out in a lifetime. Things will take time to mature so using the words of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in a video that has gone viral "FARA BALE" and enjoy the "ugly" process.

"I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father."
Galatians 4: 1-2 (English Standard Version)

Provided you do the right things (right work, hard work and persistence) and aren't lazy about what you really want, you can be assured that when the time is right, you would get your desires.

From my beautiful hands and heart,
Filled with love, hugs and kisses,
Have an amazing week.
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Sometimes, the ugly process is VERY VERY UGLY. However, it's important we focus on the goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes very ugly and can seem really unbearable but always remember, the process is not the goal, the outcome is. Sweetheart, therefore enjoy the process...xxx
      Thanks dear

      Delete
  2. The ugly process takes forever hence the impatience....God help us learn in whatever phase we are at, Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impatience and negativity is what really affects us.
      Amen!!!
      Thanks a lot...xxx

      Delete
  3. This post speaks directly to me. I've been going through some things for some time now and the process just seems endless but then gold needs to pass through fire afterall. Looking forward to sharing my testimony soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much darling.
      Guess the process increases our values and help us to appreciate the outcome
      Amen!!!...xxx

      Delete
  4. Howdy?
    As they say...no pain..no gain!
    Good things many times don't come that easy...most times we have to really go through a rough journey to get the rare gem we desire ... you can ask Indiana Jones if I lie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nitty...xxx
      LOL @Indiana Jones. Very true.

      Delete

Post a Comment