Just Because I Know It is Love

Hello People
How are you doing?
Have you bought your Christmas gifts, outfits and food?
What are your plans for the end of the year? 

Well, guess what it is that I am still grateful for? 

*Drummm rollllllllssss*

I used to put people in boxes; family, friends, acquaintances...random people etc and these groupings determined how I treated them. But one lesson I learnt in 2016 is "Love pours out from different people and quite often, the measure you receive it is not based on the categories you boxed people into or that you gave. Be ready to receive love from anybody and everybody."

There was this 'friend' I had that I thought was a pest. Would always check up on me, tease me & all but I always thought to myself, "can you please just leave me" I hope I never acted it though. Some time in the middle of this year when I started to feel low, it was amazing how those simple hellos, how are yous and messages became things I really started looking forward to receiving. 

Also this year, thinking about it now, it is still amazing how God used people I took for granted or people I thought were just random to show me love. From a "random" lady hugging me so tightly like a teddy bear to the person that told me "I don't know you but I just like you". On these two occasions, I honestly felt like crying like a baby. Please don't ask me why.

Now, please take a few moments to think of random days when God just sent love your way and be grateful.
Lord, I'm very grateful for the love You sent on random (sad, bad, dull) days.

What are you still grateful for?
Have a fabulous week and a very Merry Christmas.
Loads of love and hugs,
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas. Better late than never but here is my comment. I'm super grateful for you and your thoughts here. They encourage me in ways I can't even put here. Hope you have a fantastic year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Funke. I really appreciate. Compliments of the season. Wishing you the same...xxx

      Delete
  2. compliments of the season.
    I am grateful for HIS mercy upon me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sis. Yes o, God's mercy has seen us this far and will continue to be with is. I am very grateful.

      Delete

Post a Comment