Gratitude is my Attitude

Hello People
How's December going? 
Is your gratitude game on point? 

A few weeks ago, I was talking to a lady at work and she asked me what my prayer point was. I honestly told her what I wanted God to do then. She said a prayer for me and then asked "are you married?" I answered. She then asked why it wasn't my number one prayer point. I thought for some seconds, then went on to explain why my number one prayer point was the most important to me then and not marriage although I desire it. I remember telling her that God isn't panicking about my relationship status. 

Speaking of panic, let me just explain something to you with an illustration. A few months ago, my mum and I were attending a wedding and I had to be all the way on point for it. After getting ready and make up, you can be sure I was very running late so I begged my mum to help with the zip of my dress. You could tell I was nervous because of my lateness and so I just couldn't stand still. The few seconds to zip a dress seemed like eternity. "Mummy, are you done?" I kept asking. "Wait", she replied but I was just panicking and next thing I heard was a snap. The zip had spoilt. Oh my goodness!!! Where do I start from?

I'm therefore very grateful that unlike me, God doesn't panic about anything and everything I am going through. He has worked out everything from start to finish and He knows the end of every issue and it is very good, in fact it is amazing! Imagine if God panicked because you were unemployed or single or did not yet have children or ill or bereaved. Try to imagine what would really happen if God was panicking because of you or your issue? Guess what, it doesn't happen.

I'm therefore very grateful that I have a God that knows my end from my beginning and He isn't panicking about it. 

Have a wonderful week people being grateful that God is forever mindful of you and isn't panicking about where you are at the moment because He is bringing you out of it. 
God has got your best interest at heart people. 
Loads of love, hugs and kisses
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Lovely write up miss Onakoya. You're right God never panicks so we should trust him more. I'm left wondering how you solved your dress issue. Did you fix the zip, buy a new dress or refuse to attend the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot my dear Tosin. It was too late to buy another one. Needle and thread to the rescue. The dress was tacked like that. The wedding was a must o. After all my paparazzi. 🙈

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Segun, I see you o. Thanks for dropping by though.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had the same attitude of gratitude every day as I had in December and the same drive I have at the beginning to change/ fix something in my life. I think that should be my prayer point. I think I've been in the same situation not praying about something I really wanted but that's because every time I did I had some hope. And everytime it didn't happen I had my hopes dashed so to avoid that hurt I stopped praying. But your perspective on this about God not panicking is really mature. Lol. Anyway I have learnt not to stop praying about something I really want because Matthew 7:7. But yeah back to the original post. I'm also grateful God is God and will still remain God till eternity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for stopping by. I feel like this sometimes too.
      Praying about everything is very important but we must also always take into account God's sovereignty. We must also be perfectly sure that He is working out EVERYTHING for our good. So when good things don't happen, be sure that God has got better things planned.
      Yes, He really doesn't panic about our issues or problems.
      Cheers to far better and more glorious days ahead.
      Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment