Just a Special Feel

Today felt unique and different from all other recent days
Its 17:13 and I still can't place my finger on it
Why am I so excited?
What's making me so happy?
Woke up today with a lot of energy

For some reason, I decided to take a walk in the park
Like a high school boy, 
I had some wonderfully loud music
Earphones plugged
Sang cheerfully 
And even had a few stops for a dance
Just felt really very happy
Watched the busy swings
Looked on as children played with parents
Dogs running
People strolling
Trees dancing
Was a very pleasant scenery

Just as I was about to return home,
A nut landed right in the middle of my head
Why that second while I was there?
Why my head?
Why me?
God is ever mindful of me
He just wanted to remind me that He knew "every"
This is one of the little things that always remind me of my Father's love for little me.

Comments

  1. Ever so mindful of HIS own. A faithful Father indeed. I admire the simplicity of this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know since I read this post(almost 2 weeks ago) I've decided to observe the so called 'little' things abt me and God is all so mindful of them . Since then I decided to ask the questions; Who am I really, What am I? or What do I have? Who is my father(in naija tone,lol) but I got the answers to my questions. HE(GOD) is ever mindful of me just because HE LOVES ME! No greater love than this! iLike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment