Help: All I Need that Matters

I'm at a point in life where too many things overwhelm me
All my calculations seem to have failed
My progressions are not working
I'm anxious to get my life in line
I realise that my help has failed and I'm learning
I'm learning to put my trust in God
Learning to rely solely on His lead
My wisdom has failed in too many areas
My emotions seem to be all over the place
(Makes me ashamed of myself sometimes)
I need help for my life
I'm eager its starts right
I need help for my job
Been jobless for long enough
I need help for my relationships
I'm tired of missing my way
I need help for my health
Enough of over conciousness
And I'm sure with the way I'm going, life won't get easier
I need God's help full and fast
In the words of Eliphaz, Job 15: 8 "Have you heard the counsel of God?
 Do you limit wisdom to yourself?" (NKJV)
I hadn't asked for His lead
I never took His directions
Therefore, Lord I return
Lifting my eyes to You because my counsel has failed
I'm sorry I thought I had strength to do it my way
Please help me to always realise that there's no other way to live life and enjoy all its benefits expect Your way and please I pray, always help me to follow Your way through all of life's courses that I may always live to give You glory in Jesus name, Amen.


Comments

  1. Your expression is BEAUTIFUL!!! You should certainly write more. Please come and visit The Experience...we love to fellowship with other believers. Peace and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Lord, i return too. Guide us!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so honest! I totally empathize with u! Just turn to God, and u can never go wrong!
    Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iLike that your truthfulness. God is always on time and God will come to your HELP soon. Always remember, Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks The Experience, I certainly would visit and try to write more.

    Amen, thanks Adiya.

    Thanks a lot Kitkat, I'm sure learning fast.

    Wow, thanks Funke. I would certainly hold unto your last sentence for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS Just to let you know that i've changed my url. Sorry for the inconvenience

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop- had to change my url X_x)
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment