My April

As the month of April began, I was looking to God for a sign of better things. He takes me to Joseph's story (Genesis 39-41). 
When Joseph was in Potiphar's house, it seemed like the height of what he dreamed. He was personal assistant of Potiphar. Among his fellow P.A.s, he was chief and even in his master's house, he was boss. Everything was at his beck and call and his boss wasn't bothered about anything that happened apart from his daily food. He made most of the decisions in the house. But God had greater plans to move Joseph to become the Prime Minister of a country he was slave and prisoner in.
Therefore, where we are now is just a glimpse of what God has in store for us, His children.  God will do His work, but we have to do ours.
Happy April. May this month fill our lips with appreciation for all that God has done and will do for us.

Prayer: Father, as I start this month, help me to appreciate that You have better things in store for me than what I am currently going through and please help me to be able to walk step by step in Your plans, Amen. Your Daughter.

Comments

  1. Amen to that!! And may God give us the strength he gave Joseph to face and overcome any challenges

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!! That prayer is very on point. Thanks a lot, Adiya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment