I am a Product of Grace

Today, April 6, 2011 was a remarkable one. One of those I see and hold on to a few lessons learnt in the course of life’s journey.
In the last few months, I have been hearing a lot of saddening English words like
"We are sorry…"
"Unfortunately…"
 "... however, we would keep your record in case of anything".
Then I woke up this morning telling God that I didn't want any sad English words.
With this in mind, I prepared myself for the day feeling very high spirited. I took my time to look extra beautiful with makeup and all. I wasn’t grumpy nor in any foul mood. Then I went to a couple of places to see what was in store for me. The first place I entered was one that I had previously met with a lady who told me to come back anytime this week. I got there; I spoke to her colleague who said she was in a meeting that wouldn't end anytime soon so I was given an email address to contact her. At this point, morale was still high.
The next place I visited was another place where I just wanted to check, I was given a number and the name of a lady to contact. Feeling happy with myself that God heard my prayer, I walked around and around the town centre (Very unlike me). I had lunch and began my journey into all the forms of networking I use. I checked out number of friends, pictures and all, to find out what they were generally up to.
Just then, I realised “I AM A PRODUCT OF GRACE”. Looking at what others were up, what they had achieved, how they lived and enjoyed themselves made me realise that God had planned something different and special for each one. I fell in love with the words“To each one his own” again.
It may take a while, it may not be the answers we want but be sure that His plans will materialise and the things you ask for, you will receive. I asked that I didn't want to be given any negative words so I wasn't and I wasn't given affirmations either.

Lessons learnt today: “Miss Onakz, you have to be specific with what you ask from Me and you have to know that you are special. Different from any/every one else so I have to take you through a different path”. Each one of us has our path to walk holding His hand and walking in His very own steps. Hands so large that have the whole world in it, hands so mighty that have engraved on them are the names of each of His children, hand so strong that carried the weight of sinners on Calvary.

I implore myself and you my friends, Our Father answers prayers and He is ever mindful of us. He loves us so much that he made us the best we can possibly be and He is with us through all things till the very end. And even in the end, He still shows His triumph in us.

My whispered prayer is “Father, I thank You so much that I got what I asked you for today, please help me to always realise that I am a product one thing too precious to be forgotten, too much to be quantified, to beautiful to be described, YOUR GRACE. Please help me to always walk in that consciousness in all I do in Jesus name, Amen.”

Comments

  1. Thanks for this Hun. Everyone is different, and everyone has different paths and different timings. No be competition. Let's thank God for His grace

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi o, no be competition. That one person succeeds does cause a decrease in another person's abilities to. It's grace that truly makes the different. Thanks a lot, dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you look at your FB home page and you see what others have been up to you begin to feel like you havnt achieved, when in actual fact you have....its just that we ignore what we have.The grass always looks greener.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was passing through and just decided to say hi. Thanks for sharing, TCS and SY have said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I'M REALLY MOTIVATED AND UPLIFTED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate. Special thanks if this is your first time here.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful words.. Very motivating

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment