A Thousand Questions

In my little head, I've got a thousand
A thousand questions straight from my heart
A thousand hows,
A thousand whys,
A thousand whats,
A thousand wheres,
A thousand about the past, the present and the future
A thousand to make me smile
A thousand to mould me
A thousand to brighten my day
A thousand to make life easy
A thousand to inspire me
Questions on life, on work, on love
Questions on school
Questions on friends
Questions that fill my head
They seem to cover everything I think, speak and do
They fill my dreams
They fill my days
In my eyes, they seem to show
That in my head I have a thousand questions
Needed to be answered

*Image gotten from google.com

Comments

  1. Pls can I help you with some of your questions...questions shared are half-answered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I agree its half solved but do you have the answers to any of them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment