Thought from My Mind III

I have climbed a number of shoulders
A number of shoulders I have stepped on
Shoulders to guide
Shoulders to hide
Shoulders that have helped to shape my life
They have seen my fears
They have wiped my tears
They have helped to mould my path
They help to direct
They help to improve
They help to bring forth the best in me
My parents' number one
I stepped on theirs at birth
And there I still stand a lot of times
My family too have been my guide
To provide the love
To give the care and all the support I really need
Friends that came, friends that left and those that stayed behind
Have all been my steps to forge ahead
Teachers too have lent a hand
To mould my mind
To make me shine
I have learnt a lot
I have learnt to live
I have learnt to love
At different phases of my life
All on these precious shoulders I have stepped on


 
*Image gotten from google.com

Comments