For the Sake of Writing

I just feel like writing, not sure what I want to write about but I really need to add something here.
I'm alright, just haven't blogged in a bit and I do miss it.
Anyway, I was thinking last week and a question came to mind
Are roles gender specific in relationships?

This question is a preamble for some other questions
- Do girls have to always be the mushy ones and guys the supermen?
- Does submissions start from the relationship or it is as a product of marriage?
- Does the role a person in a family (first child, middle child or last child) affect one's relationship?
- Who do you think you are doing a favour when you decide to start seeing someone, yourself or your mate?

Not sure if this is coming out right, but please indulge me I just feel like writing.

Comments

  1. Let's see...gender specific? Is anything gender specific these days?

    I'm female and I hate mushy...but could that be the reason i'm still single?

    Submission? I'll leave that for my pastor to tackle.

    I am the child, so yes it affects. I was always bullied.

    I'll favour me, after all the good book says "Love thy neighbour as thyself"...that is assuming my mate is the neighbour in question.

    I have ranted a bit too much. I'm out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite question was 'who do you think you're doing a favor in a relationship, urself or the other person' ... i always thought i was doing the other person a favor, not in an annoying way, but it was there at the back of my mind '#prideiguess#.. now i realize the folly of that thought.. thanks..

    ilori mosadoluwa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment