What On Earth is LOVE

Over the last few days, I have done three posts on love, a poem and two songs to be precise.
Just as I was getting ready to do a post yesterday, I got involved in few things that got me thinking of love from an entirely different perspective.
Love isn't just in the feeling as we all are aware
It's not just the emotional high too
Nor the tears we shed
It is something beyond the spoken, seen or heard
It is when someone is still crazy enough to have you when you have erred
It is someone listening to your rubbish and making sense out of it
It is someone celebrating you even when you feel worthless
As I end this post, I recognize that the love humans share is amazing, but the best love I always want to be able to give and receive is the one that matters the most and sets the tone for all my other interactions.
It is one specially reserved for my Maker, Master, Father, King and Friend.
*Image from google

Comments

  1. God's love still cannot comprehend it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Human love is just a tip of God's amazing love.

      Delete
  2. God's love is so amazing. Thank you for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for coming here and commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment