Bonne Fete Saint Valentin Mon Cherie

Happy Valentine My Darlings
Hope you all had a swell day. Well, I tried to. It is a usually week day so work, dinner then home, nothing fancy. Anyway, I saw the roses, teddies, chocolates and all pass my very before. A colleague of mine gave me Creme Egg so I can say I didn't join #teamroast.
Anyway, I read that Vals Day is now also known as "Singles Awareness Day". Some people become aware of their relationship status on the 14th of February every year. I just had a good laugh. 
For the Singletons especially female, just in case there is someone you like enough to see a future with, I have a lovely song for you by Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand: Tell Him. 
Enjoy!!!

P.S.
*It is great to be valed, but greater to be loved. Did he buy things because he loves you or he bought it because you will throw tantrums if he didn't?
*If he didn't val you, no problem. It hasn't caused a slum in the stock exchange. Learn to forgive and move on.
*Please hold your dignity, there are still other days this year to receive and give gifts.
*I hope girls are wiser than giving themselves freely for some items money can buy.

Comments

  1. I love the P.S, most pple do vals just to keep image-dats so wrong! Value and Love is worth more than Roses and Chocolate. Nice one SisT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, February 14 is worth more than gifts. It is the reason behind the giving that matters the most. Thanks Clement.

      Delete
  2. Ms. Onakz lol....#teamroast :D nice write-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've raised vital points @ P.S. Dunno about the "tell him" bit though. You should encourage the dudes to "tell her" too. Happy vals :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I chose that song based on the belief that most of the time, the guys do the "telling". They should tell too. Happy Vals :)

      Delete
  4. "Vals Day is now also known as "Singles Awareness Day". Some people become aware of their relationship status on the 14th of February every year."
    I really love the way you put it out here. Imagine a guy with two or more girlfriends or vice versa. Of course those who are not picked on Val's day would truly know where they stand. Thanks for the PS. It actually got to me. It's hi-time we understood our motives for doing certain things we do. First time here and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Geebee, that is the reality of Feb 14. I love your blog too.

      Delete
  5. Hey there, first off thanks a bunch for the great song, it definitely captures the mood and the tone of Valentine's Day. A great listen, especially with the one you love. Single's Awareness Day? Lol it's interesting to look at it that way. And I love your PS, can't agree with you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the least point...nothing is as precious as a woman's dignity. It is priceless! Ps... Thanks for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. A woman's dignity is priceless indeed.If only everyone knew that.

      Delete

Post a Comment