My Distorted Vision

My dear friends, I am really sorry it took me this long to get back here. I wish I had a great excuse but I'm sorry, I don't. I have been simply too lazy to type. Thank God my morale is high so have I decided to sit with it.

With that done, I move into another matter. For weeks now, I have had a thought waiting to be expressed. 

If you looked at my profile picture, you would notice that I wore glasses. Been wearing one now for over a year but before then I have been on and off since I was 10. Before I decided to get fully into it, I always thought blurred vision was normal and carried on my tasks with it. My reading wasn't good either. I usually didn't see things, juggled up my sentences and sometimes, if I couldn't see what I was reading with my eyes, I would create words that I thought could follow in my head because I was too anxious to get to the end of my reading. This made it difficult for people to follow my reading and also made my listeners angry. I too was quite ashamed but there was nothing I could do or so I thought. 

Now, the point I am trying to make is God isn't interested just in the end, but He is concerned about every comma, semicolon, word, line and sentence our lives presents. He doesn't intend to get everything juggled up but He aims to ensure that we take each step and each stop the way He has planned it would help us and make us learn.
He isn't anxious about our lives because He knows it all, already. His thoughts for us are peaceful, He walks with us every step and stop of the way and He would always say "Be anxious for nothing" meaning don't worry about anything. I have got your back and it is working according to plan. He pays attention to every detail we go through and knows where we are. I'm sure He doesn't want us angry and He doesn't want to be ashamed.
His vision is clear and His plans are not distorted 
Therefore, He doesn't see things in blur and He doesn't need my glasses.

Comments

Post a Comment