Will Love Ever Be Overated?

Hello People
How are you doing?
Hope your week has been good so far. Work, stress and all that stuff.
Well, mine has been super busy. Work in the last few days has been quite hectic but by tomorrow, I'm really hoping things lighten up a bit. This does not mean I am not enjoying everyday of my work. It just means that I'm not able to catch up on some other aspects of my life for now especially reading posts and replying to comments. Please bear with me. Hopefully, I should be back on track by the end of the week. To everyone trusting God for a job this season, my prayer is that God will really come through for you in Jesus name.

Yay!!! It's another Tuesday and guess what? It's Valentines Day 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Has anyone received gifts and is willing to share? Please hit me up. I have a very sweet tooth and would assist with only the edibles (cakes, chocolates and the yummies). That's all.

How many times have you felt inadequate because you thought love wasn't knocking at your door?
How many times have you prayed and prayed for one to love you just as you are, then you meet someone that isn't your "specification"?
How many times has love hurt, disappointed and/or made you cry?
How many times have you given up and thought I'll never love again?

Love indeed is beautiful.
The butterfly in the stomach isn't even the beginning of it.
The look in the eyes that explains more than mere words doesn't cut it.
The speechlessness doesn't define it.
The conversations do not express it completely.

But all these aren't the depth, breath and length of love.
Love is helping to make someone better.
To be better.
To do better.

Love is in the ways we think.
Removing all forms of negativity from our hearts.
Love is in the way we drive, being always considerate.
Or the way we share knowledge at work with our colleagues.

It's in the way you smile with vulnerable persons.
It's in the time we spend with mum or dad or son.
Or laugh even when the day has been tough.
If you ever think love is absent because you are single, then you are wrong.
Love is in what we give
To family, friends, colleagues and folks.

Have a very happy day.
A wonderful week filled with loads of love, hugs and kisses from me to you always
And please be glad when I say "I love you"
Do you love me too?
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Aww. I love this post. Love starts from receiving God's love and truly loving oneself. Love is for our everyday life not just a day and it is for everyone. I love you too :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying you love me...xxx Sometimes, the mushy side of me just wants to come out and play a bit.
      I've learnt that love is really in the little/regular everyday things we do.

      Delete

Post a Comment