Believing: ALL That Matters

Hello People
I am back and I just want to bully you to read this post
..........................
No, bullying is not going to work so I have to beg.
I am sorry again and again for not writing as often as I should
It was the writer's block and zero motivation to read and write.
Maybe I wanted to just live and not be introspective about many things.
Maybe I just did not want to meditate about anything serious.

Anyway, I am here now and that is what matters.
My heart and my thoughts are constantly with you.
Thank you so very much to my oppressors and harassers.
Those of you that are constantly in my face for the next post.
I am very grateful and you are one of the reasons I felt motivated to write something today.

Well, I am at a phase where I am beginning to question some things I thought I believed. 
Why do I believe what I think I believe?
Do I believe it because people have said so?
Do I believe it because I am a Christian and it sounds good or it's convenient?
Do I believe because I experienced it?
Or do I just believe because I cannot be bothered to think about it?

Anyway, I was listening to a Youtube channel this afternoon and I heard the phrase "believe in yourself" and I began to think, "hmmm, they have come again with all this nice to hear grammar that we have heard for sooooo long that it has lost meaning."

How do I always believe when I have been disappointed for too long?
How do I believe when I have failed?
How do I believe when my dreams are not coming through?
How do I believe when the people I expected to have my back failed me?
With each disappointment or failure, a chip of the belief rock falls. 
Sometimes, it even feels like the entire rock is about to give way because of a life "tsunami".
Will my dreams ever come through?
Is there something wrong with me that is causing these failures or disappointments?

Well, let us just conclude with some more questions.
How much do you believe in God?
How much do you believe that God has your interest at heart?
How much do you believe that everything is aligning in your favour?
Imagine you wrote a book in 20 years time and it included the failures you had to encounter to get to the level of success you would have achieved by then.
Remember when you thought education was the most difficult thing to ever happen to you. Now, haven't you crossed that hurdle a number of times. Especially if you are Nigerian, just count your certificates for a few seconds. Please start from kindergarten since they now do graduation ceremonies from there now. This is just to give you an indication that you can be great.
Remember when you thought driving a bicycle or a car was difficult. Now, do you not just get on with it?
For the 100 times you applied for jobs and never got any positive response, did they not make you edit your CV/resume and try again or did you not think of a business you could do?
For those interviews you didn't do well at, did you not search for how to perform better at interviews or try to find the cue for improvement?
For friends that disappointed, did you not find others that cared/listened?

For every disappointment maybe you need to feel like a pencil.
Maybe that experience or failure or disappointment is the sharpener.
Maybe you are just quite blunt in that area so you need to be sharpened to write the most legible and beautiful story.

But above all, how much do you believe that nothing can separate you from the love of God?
So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God’s chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us—who was raised to life for us!—is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture:

They kill us in cold blood because they hate you.
We’re sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one.

None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.
Romans 8:35-39 (The Message Bible)

As you enjoy this weekend, please bask in the thought that you can be ALL that you want to be  trusting in God's love for you. 
Even if it is not worth thinking about, believe it because I tell you that you are breathtakingly amazing and you are up to much more bigger and better things.
Loads of love, hugs and kisses till I write again
Miss Onakz... 

Comments

  1. Beautiful Writeup and Yes, I believe in God and his perfect plans for men as well as the fact that there is a learning point in every situation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nneoma. That’s 100% correct. We always need to find the lessons.

      Delete

Post a Comment