Just think of It as New

Hello People
I’m very sorry that I have been MIA for some weeks now.
First, work was quite busy, then life was busy here and there and the final straw was when the screen of my laptop broke. I’m currently having OCD using a laptop with broken screen and I haven’t had the time to get it fixed. Hopefully, it will be fixed this week. I should also confess that I started writing a post using the desktop at work last week, but I stopped midway.
Anyway, that is the story of my weeks.
How have you been?
Hope you’ve been keeping very well and for all my folks in the abroad, hope you’ve been keeping warm too.
Can you really believe it’s the last day in October already? How has 2017 flown?
My prayer this season is that we receive all the blessings that God has in store for us this year in Jesus name.

I know, I know. My apology does not substitute for all my missing posts.
Honestly, my promise to give you 52 posts this year still stands. I will be bombarding you with some more posts soon. Maybe 2 posts a week or some weeks of posting daily or a blogmas (Blog Christmas). I will redeem my promise somehow.

You see, I really just wanted to write the post I started last week and be gone, but I remembered something and I thought to share.

There is this lady I follow on Instagram, she shares a lot about her life and the lessons she has learnt from the phase she was before moving to where she is now. I really enjoyed reading her posts. I liked it so much that I sometimes sent them to my friends to learn too. Then some months ago, she put up a post about her testimony and thanking God for changing her story. I read that post happy for her, then a few moments later, I began to feel somehow (little bit jealous, tiny upset, and wandering too). I mean, after reading her story, why didn’t I have that kind of testimony too or something similar at least.
Has God abandoned me?
Doesn’t He think my case is as serious as hers?
Anyway, after everything I just moved on thinking, “well, He is God and He knows what He is doing.”

Just this morning, she wrote another post again and while reading it, I remembered her previous post and the emotions I felt that day and how I should write about it. Just then, I remembered God’s word:
19 
“For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?

I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
    I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
Isaiah  43: 19 (New Living Translation)

Gentlemen and ladies, God is about to do something new for you. It’s different from Miss Onakz’ story. It’s different from A’s testimony. In fact, it’s different from anything you’ve ever thought it to be. It’s different and what makes it most beautiful is that it’s new. 
It’s a different story. 
It’s a unique story. 
It’s your new testimony. 

Have a fantastic week.
Hoping and watching for God’s new works in your life.
Loads of hugs and kisses from a heart of love,
Miss Onakz. 

Comments

  1. Happy new month to you sistah!
    It's being very busy at my end too, just had few hours of respite today and came out for a blog run.
    GOD works in ways we cannot understand with our human mind.
    Take care and have a blessed month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Sis.
      I really appreciate.
      Yes o, His ways are beyond ours.
      Happy November. May God shower you with extravagant grace this season...Amen!

      Delete

Post a Comment