You Should be Curious for Yourself

For lack of anything extraordinary to write, I decided to show myself. 
I took a personality test in October last year and didn't read it till last week; too much English in it I guess. Anyway, just thought it would be nice to share.

Moreover, a personality test helps you with:
  • Understanding the reasons behind some of your action
  • Taking on responsibilities in areas, organisation, roles or jobs that best suit you. This has been very important to me because I have thought of my career over a thousand times (not sure I’ll be exaggerating if I said a million) in the last year. It has offered me a lot of insight into my kind of person. 

It is quite a long document so I’ll just be sharing the first part of it with you to encourage you to do a test yourself if you haven't done one already.


Personality Assessment Results: Extraverted Sensing Feeling JudgingGuardians of birthdays, holidays and celebrations, ESFJs are generous entertainers. They enjoy and joyfully observe traditions and are liberal in giving, especially where custom prescribes.
All else being equal, ESFJs enjoy being in charge. They see problems clearly and delegate easily, work hard and play with zest. ESFJs, as do most SJs, bear strong allegiance to rights of seniority. They willingly provide service (which embodies life's meaning) and expect the same from others.
ESFJs are easily wounded. And when wounded, their emotions will not be contained. They by nature "wear their hearts on their sleeves," often exuding warmth and bonhomie, but not infrequently boiling over with the vexation of their souls. Some ESFJs channel these vibrant emotions into moving dramatic performances on stage and screen.
Strong, contradictory forces consume the ESFJ. Their sense of right and wrong wrestles with an overwhelming rescuing, 'mothering' drive. This sometimes results in swift, immediate action taken upon a transgressor, followed by stern reprimand...



This is just a part of the result. I have decided not to bore you with the full details because reading it myself makes me very sleepy and I also require s dictionary to explain some terminologies. However, I encourage you to take a personality test this month so you can get to know yourself a lot more. Just go to Google and search for personality test/assessment, a number of on-line ones will come up.
Have a wonderful week.


P.S: If you know me (personally or from my posts), please feel very free to tell me what you really think of me. I aim to be better in 2013. 
Thank you


Comments

  1. With this, I'm inspired to do mine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss you, come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Onakz.....where are you??? Come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment