A Lot on Irresponsibility

Been in my world for a while
Nursing my ambitions
Thinking about my life
And hoping for the best
Then I stop a little
Just to listen to others and hear their stories
All the stories I hear now
Bother on IRRESPONSIBILITY
An irresponsible husband with his wife seeking vengeance
An irresponsible father with reckless children
An irresponsible sibling making the family dysfunctional
It all seems a lot for me to take in
I feel pain for the wife
Sad for the children
And helpless towards the family
Then I realise its all for me to learn
To understand what life entails
Since then, I have tried in my little way
I try to avoid costly mistakes
I appreciate my family more
I love my siblings better
And clearly understand the kind of spouse I want
But its not by my wisdom, strength and power
So I look beyond the hills
To my Maker, my Father, my Lord, my Friend
I whisper a little prayer
"Lord, help me never to have irresponsible people in my life and never to live an irresponsible life ". AMEN

Comments

Post a Comment