Single and Dreaming!!!

I've been doing a lot of dreaming in recent times about YOU. 
I'm thinking of that precious day in 201* when I will be walking down the aisle with my young, Christ-like, intelligent, hardworking, handsome, gentle man.
Every lady calls him MR RIGHT but I choose to call mine MR... because he is simply wonderful.
I've dreamt about you right from my teenage years over a thousand and one times. 
Seen you as my father, my teacher, my mentor, my confidant, my pastor and bishop, my counsellor,
the wind beneath my wings that help me to fly high, my lord and master, my first born son and lots more. 
I never want to stop dreaming of you till we begin our lives together.
I've tried looking for you but I have not found you because I guess two people should not be searching. 
I've decided to wait and be patient for you DARLING.
I've seen you as the perfect combination of million persons in one but do I have the characteristics I want to you to possess?
If I want a father, am I willing to be a child?
If you are my teacher, do  I want to learn?
If I have confidant, am I able to talk?
I've spoken to Our Father about you a number of times you know?
Guess what? He always smiles. I'm sure He has everything worked out.
Created a picture of you I carry with me.
Thought about our songs, our dance and the wedding event. They are not yet final  though because I want you to add yours to create a full effect.
Thought of our life and our prayers too.
 Till you come, I will be waiting, watching and praying.

Love
Your Patient Young Lady




*Image gotten from google.com

Comments

  1. Thanks sweetie, this is just d begining

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, awesome sturvs u got here. i like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! You have a gift with words! God bless.

    Kiibaati Kuboye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this blog reminds me of why you're one of my friends I hold the dearest to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww lovely..sure sound like something i would write to my future hubby.Hurry up and come though.lol.your future wife misses you:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment