What Have I Been Up To?

Hello My People
How are you doing?
I'm so sorry I was missing "again" in the month of September. The few times I wanted to write, it was about people that were pissing me off and I wanted to give them a piece of my mind here. I started writing and just couldn't conclude the posts as hard as I tried to. I then thought to myself "what if God doesn't want me throwing shades at people via posts?" and "Miss Onakz, isn't that plain petty?" Oh well, I decided to get beside myself and relax till I had something better to write. So if you are reading this post, guess what? I have something better to write...Yay!!! I feel really great coming out of my writer's block...Hi Five for that. 

Special shout out to Folahan, Segun...and everyone that checked up on me during my hiatus. God bless you abundantly. Thank you for making me always remember my calling. 

Anyway, now to the gist. At the start of this year, one of my major goals was to significantly improve my spiritual life and some of the ways I was going to achieve this was by improving my personal devotion time, study my bible more, pray more and attend spiritually enhancing programmes. By June 2016, I was very well at my mid year mark feeling fly, then the 5th of July 2016 happened to me and since then, I began to fall short. 1 day, 2 days..., 1 week, a month short and now, I'm clearly a whole quarter of 2016 behind in my spiritual goal.

Am I panicking?
Capital letters Y.E.S.
Am I doing anything about it?
Hmmmm let me just say I'm on track for 1/2 days then off the bus again.

But one question I've asked myself for some months this 2016 is "How real is God to you?"
Let me just say I found Him not only in boxes I created or routines I had fitted Him into but also in the spontaneous whispers I have said and in my daily thoughts even when I haven't been able to perform my "spiritual routines."

Have a wonderful week my precious ladies and gentlemen. 
Loads of love, hugs and kisses.
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. *comment
    Of all one can plan for a year or lifetime, Spiritual awareness is most important. Interesting how ALL other things fall in place easily without stress. Tanks Miss Onaks & please bring fine T-Shirt oo...#runsaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you very much Segun for your first comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment