2018: Take One

Hello People, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and you started off 2018 in an amazing way.
As for me, I had celebrations back to back the first week of this year.
Then last weekend, I spent with family and it was super beautiful.
Now, I fully look forward to all the goodness that 2018 has to offer.
By the way, my hashtag for this year is #myyearofunprecedentedgoodness because I know that this year, my Good Father is going to outdo my expectations. My prayer for you this 2018 is that God will surprise you even beyond you own imaginations.
God will look on you with His eyes of favour, He will increase you in every area and remember the promises He's made to you.
For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm My covenant with you.
Leviticus 26: 9 (New King James Version)

As most of you know, I do not have yearly goals till like February because I want to the new year buzz to blow over. Let us see what I end up with as goals for 2018. One goal that has been constant for some years now and will still make it into the 2018 goals book is this #fitfam of a thing. Please how will I make sure I achieve my goal this year? Will this year be the year I do not give stories in December? Oh well, I really hope so.

Ladies and gentlemen, I was busy some weeks ago ruminating over the promises that God had not fulfilled in 2017 and how I wasn't so happy with Him. You know all those conversations that you start with the "we need to talk" line. That was truly how I felt that period. Like "God, we need to talk. You really mean that after..., You didn't..." Let me not bore you too much but hope you get the gist.

Anyway, I opened Facebook I was in for a surprise. Someone that I knew was believing God for something had posted a few pictures of her testimony. I mean, smack bang at a time that I wasn't too happy that God had not answered some of my "very important" prayers. Someone else's testimony was right there in my face to look, admire, say my awwws and ahhhhs, then remember that if He has done beautiful things for someone, A for Mr A, F for Mrs F, He will definitely do M for Miss Onakz.

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him."
2 Chronicles 16: 9a (New King James Version)

Have a wonderful afternoon and a beautiful week knowing that He who gives blessings, brings healing, causes promotion, and performs miracles is never tired. 
He will show Himself strong on your behalf in 2018 and by December this year give you blessings that will cause you to wonder and men to rejoice with you.
Loads of love, hugs and kisses.
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. God makes everything beautiful in His own time. I like the idea of not rushing into setting goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Miss Lafunky. Indeed, time and chance happens to us all.

      Delete
  2. My mom use to always say, your time will also come. God knows when it is the best time for everyone :)

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I appreciate it :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mum is very right...:)
      Thank you very much for commenting too.

      Delete
  3. Blessings!
    "1 Chronicles 4:10: And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, Oh that thou wouldest richly bless me, and enlarge my border, and that thy hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God brought about what he had requested".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always great to know that God always listens to our requests.
      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment