December Eighth: Day Eight

Yay!!!!
We made it.
Hello People
How are you doing?
We have broken new records.
First, this is the year that currently has the most posts.
This is officially our 145th published post on this blog and 49th post this year.
Isn't that beautiful!
We also had new followers in this week.
Finally, this post is also the last one for this week.
Amazing, thank you so much!!!

At the beginning of this year, one of the names of God that resonated with me was Agbanilagbaton; the One who delivers completely. Initially, I just thought God will rescue me from something dramatic. Maybe an accident, or some mighty breakthrough or something “big”. However, as I sit down typing this post, it occurred to me that the biggest thing God delivered me from is me.

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!"
Psalm 27: 13 - 14 (New King James Version)

His help truly renewed my mind.
His help established His promises for me.
His help gave me hugs on my lowest days.
His help truly put His covenant right before my eyes.
As December gradually wraps up this year, it’s a privilege to have reasons to celebrate God’s help in my life and in yours too.

This post is also an encouragement to you and me.
Honestly, I had begun to think "Father, will 2017 not deliver the promises you have given to me?"
My heart was heavy and tears were welling in my eyes yesterday.
Then I woke up this morning and read the above passage.
My understanding of it was that as long as I continue to believe, I will see the goodness of God on earth.
2017 isn't over yet people!
Blessings and miracles still abound!


Have a wonderful Friday and an even more amazing weekend
From my heart and notepad with truckloads of love, kisses and hugs,
See you on Tuesday...xxx
Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Have a joyful Christmas as we all look towards the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nitty. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas too.

      Delete

Post a Comment