My Way of Saying "Thanks"

Hello People
How are you doing?
How was your week?
Beautiful?
Nice?
Fabulous?
Like plain vanilla ice cream?
Please let me know.

I forgot to thank, congratulate, celebrate you for making this blog hit a milestone. In the course of the 2 weeks mid term break, we hit the 20,000 views and I was super excited. I intended to let you know but then I forgot again. Thank you all so much for reading the posts, commenting and buzzing me from time to time.
I sincerely appreciate your "viewership" and I am very grateful.
On the day I started this blog in 2009, I was feeling very mushy, liking for idea of falling in love and intending to be an anonymous writer so that I could be mushy here periodically...Hahaha.
I created a funny email address, registered the blog and wrote the first post.
After writing, I was itching to show my friends what I had written and I was also very eager to share the post on Facebook. With that, the idea of being anonymous jumped out of the window.
LOL...I am glad to still be here today and it is particularly funny the various twists and turn the posts on this blog has taken.

Do you have ideas that are boiling or dreams that have just bubbled in your mind?
Do you feel giddy about anything?
Then try it.
You'll never know how far you'll come if you don't.

Without too much talk, let's just end this here.
Have a wonderful week people.
Loads of love, hugs and kisses.
As always,
Miss Onakz...


Comments

  1. congratulations! :D
    I enjoy reading your posts.
    More inspiration to your fingers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are part of the people that made it possible. Your comments and encouragement. Amen!!! Thank you so much...xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment