Remember to Smile

Hello My People
How are you doing?
Good, great, fabulous or can be better?
It's almost the end of March, just like that.
This month ehn.
Can count how many times I've seen myself in the mirror.
Sometimes, I honestly want to go back being a child.
I don't want to 'adult' anymore.
But guess there are really assignments to be completed and tasks to be done and Miss Onakz has to accomplish hers.

Anyway, not to bore you with too much long story today.
I felt the need to remind you of something very important.
Please never forget to smile.
Not fake smile o.
The genuine warm endearing one.
Or if you are like me, you can just always break into a laugh.
On good days, busy days, happy days, sad days.
Just remember, Miss Onakz says "smile".

Have a wonderful week
All my love as always with loads of love, hugs & kisses
Miss Onakz

Comments

  1. I cracked up @ I don't want to adult anymore. Yeah, being an adult is shockingly real and comes with responsibilities. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! I feel the same way about this post. You wonder why your parents did not give you a guide to adulthood. May God help us all. Smiling now adays is so much work. I don't bother forcing it but whenever I get the chance to laugh, I do it with all my might. I just think enjoying each moment is the best thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they did. Giving us responsibilities as children and education but we still never anticipated this much about adulthood. Nothing prepares one enough for it.
      We really need to enjoy the moment but please just try to smile often still.

      Delete

Post a Comment