What is Your Frame of Reference?

Hello People
How are you doing? 
Hope you are doing good and being good too.
We are already past half of January, just like that!
In no time, it's March then June, then December 2017. 
Hope the year has been treating you right.
My prayer for you in 2017 is that it will be your best year yet. 
May you experience God's awesome goodness all the days of this year.

I am so sorry for the comments that have gotten lost in transit between browsers and this blog. This blog does not have comment moderation enabled so I am not the one deleting comments. Please keep trying or you can just send me your comments privately  and I will post them for you if you want. But I really do love and want your feedback.

As you can tell, I am still basking in the new year spirit. I am excited about this year in particular because I trust to see God's goodness all through. Please be excited too. Huge testimonies are bound in this year by God's grace...Amen!!!

Isn't life simply impossible sometimes? We go through a phase where you are really thinking "Am I really going to make it through this?" It might be an expectation not being met, a very tough time at work, a difficult relationship or just an impossible task that requires to be completed. When you just need to exhale and inhale but your lungs are just not cooperating. Your chest feels very heavy and you feel quite overwhelmed. I have been there a few times. Have you? 

For you to read this post up to this point, then you have experienced it before. What do you really do? 

Well, I 'll just tell you what I do. I get in search of a good reference that has successfully passed that stage, say a prayer to God, then a whisper to myself "Miss Onakz, this too shall pass.

As a 9/10 year old, my parents made think that Common Entrance Exams were the most difficult examinations ever written by any human being. I have 5 teachers (1 Class Teacher, 1 Lesson Teacher, 1 of my dad's proteges that offered to coach me, Dad's weekend lessons on Mathematics and Mum's weekend lesson on all other subjects). This was excluding the every Saturday SPT lesson. Of course that meant I couldn't really attend a lot of parties till after studying hard. Help me, how was this child supposed to view life?

Multiply that age a bit and I have written MANY examinations and succeeded and NO, I did not fail Common Entrance. Now, whenever I want to write any exam, no matter how difficult, I just prepare, pray to God for success and remind myself that I have written plenty exams before and passed of course or (*insert someone's name*) passed this exam too a while ago (*you can also insert when the person passed the exam*).

As you go about life, just before feeling or thinking it is impossible to breath, think of a time you went through a difficult phase similar to the one you are experiencing and succeeded or search (among the people that you know or online) for someone that has gone through what seems impossible for you to conquer, then pray to God and say to yourself, "I have done it before, and I will do it again" or "*** has been here before and made a success of it, so will I". 

These past successful events or people that have succeeded at that phase are your frames of reference.

Have a wonderful week ladies and gentlemen
Identifying your frames of reference and working hard to bring success from that situation
With loads of love, hugs and kisses
Miss Onakz...



Comments

  1. Hmmmmm. SPT lesson & meatpie memories.
    This phase thing is absolutely true. I remember when I was writing my exams & a certain course seemed impossible & i just didn't know what magic id have to do to pass. Safe to say not only did I pass, I got my highest score ever in that exam.
    This is to encourage someone "people before you have passed through this and people after you will". Take life easily.
    Such an epistle. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remember the Mr. Biggs meat pie.
      Yes o, taking life easily is important.
      Not every time, short posts. Sometimes, I must maximise the data for opening the page...Lol
      Thanks a lot...xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you sistah.
    Thanks for asking after me.
    Yes, exam is all about preparation and prayers.
    I like the way your parents prepared you...leaving no stone upturned! And you turned out brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...You just made my head swell so much o. It feels like it is going to burst.
      Thank you so much Sis...xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment